AMC: Thursday 12.17.2009

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zach and Kendall cannot leave soon enough. When is their last air date? They work my last nerve.

David is so annoying. He never knows when to stop. Of course, he will rightly end up with nothing when the truth comes out about his lie and Trevor.

• Members

I thought Amanda looked great! Marissa looked a mess! I thought it was pretty funny how David apologized to everyone, I was turned off by Amanda defending him when everyone wanted to leave, though.

...What was up with Zach having Opal flashbacks all of a sudden? That was just pathetic! Digging through plant pots and whatnot, strange! The scribes could have thought of something light years more original than that. >.<

I haven't heard them actually say they are dating, but they are pretty close to it. I think it's sickening, and I can't wait until Greenlee wakes up to cause trouble between them. Ryerica is beyond disgusting, and I hope the scribes don't move forward with them. Bring back Jackson for Erica!

• Members

I don't know when their last air date is, but I can't wait for them to leave, either!

I think Pratt was lamely trying to make Mabe interesting by having her bitch about Annie to Adam. This is the second time she's done it and imo it just makes her annoying.

David's apologies didn't work for me. I could see how it was supposed to be funny but I thought the dialogue lacked punch.

Clearly the writers couldn't come up with a good way for Zach to figure out where Kendall was. I suspect they decided to hasten the story when TK announced he was leaving.

Erica & Ryan have talked about exploring their feelings and I agree that it's sickening. As much as I grew to despise Greenlee during her last go-round, I want her back asap to get Ryan off his son's grandmother!

• Members

As for RyICKa, Ryan keeps asking her, like a smitten little schoolgirl, where this relationship is going. Erica refuses to say they're dating. She "hates labels." So it hasn't been officially defined on the show, yet. As stupid and gross I think this "relationship" is, I wish they would either shit or get off the pot.

Does anyone take anything Eunice Mabe says seriously? She comes to town and marries her dead sister's husband within weeks and thinks she knows all there is to know about JR and his family? :rolleyes:

Zach envisioning Aidan doing to Kendall what Zendall has done to the show for years... taking it hostage.

Archived