AMC: Tuesday December 15, 2009

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rebecca Taylor: Queen of Redundant Dialogue.

Erica: I don't agree with you. Her reaction--Madison is terrified of him. Everything she has said is consistent with a victim of abuse, both mental and physical. Angie: I understand your concern, erica. But I know her. You don't. What she did to my son, my husband, randi.

Madison: You hate me. I framed you, threw myself at frankie, and blackmailed your family. Why are you helping me?

Erica: Well, her bruises are very real.

Angie: Well, there's no proof that they were at her father's hand.

Frankie: He's abusive.

Jesse: Right now it's his word against hers.

Angie: We only have madison's word. And she's been in a psychiatric facility for some time.

Erica: Yeah, put there by her father, her abusive father.

Jesse: Look, I get you want to take a stand, but madison framed your wife for murder.

Frankie: Doesn't mean she deserves to have the life beat out of her by her father.

Jesse: But we don't know that.

Frankie: I know--no proof. But what if madison flipped out on us because of her history of abuse? First, her father, then north. It's--

Jesse: So she's a victim? So she decides to victimize our family?

Angie: The only reason madison is a widow is because she murdered her husband. And she framed randi. But she didn't stop there. She harassed my family, she lied to us, blackmailed us.

Randi: Look, Madison, you were abused. You lashed out at your husband, at me, Frankie, his parents.

Madison: It doesn't excuse what I've done.

Erica: Many victims of abuse become abusers themselves. It doesn't excuse madison's behavior, but certainly it explains it.

Jesse: Franklin, I told you. If madison is really in trouble, I will help her.

Jesse: Frank, like I told you before, if madison is really in trouble, we will help her out.

• Members

And I think she needs to be hit by a car and die. (Of all the times NOT to copy "Melrose Place," Pratt...!)

Eric raped Erica? Why does it not surprise me that Pratt would go there, saying Erica was roofie'd that night, and when she THOUGHT Richard Fields was attacking her, it was actually Eric. (Or worse, Daddy Dearest got sloppy seconds.) Sheesh.

• Members

As a non-fan of Viki's DID, don't even put that out there playa! :lol: Next thing you know, we got Erica, Derica, Dimitri Merica, Grizzly Berica, Prickly Perica, Que Sera Que Serica, and of course the abuser himself, Eric...

Wait. I didn't catch today's episode. That didn't really happen today, did it? :unsure:

Archived