AMC: Tuesday December 15, 2009

• Members

I knew that bitch Randi was going to backstab Madison. Ugh! Frankie needs to drop her like a bad habit already

Yeah for Erica and Angie scenes. I always wanted them to interact more. I laughed when Angie said she always thought Erica was all about hair and makeup

Annie looks amazing. The top isnt so great but I love her hair and like the skirt. So where did she get her law degree? Lessons from those dreams of hers?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha, maybe Annie should go to the same school Liza went to bc she's surprisingly doing pretty good as a lawyer. I see a new career for her. Her and Erica objecting to each other was hilarious. I love how she's calling her lynch mob out on their hypocrisy.

• Members

Typical Rebecca Taylor. Unfunny comedy, redundant dialogue.

Dialogue aside, I'm not digging how the plotting is going in regards to Erica, not only being injected into the Madison story (I'm sorry, but she seemed incredibly out of place), but the way it's being maneuvered to make it look like Eric is the one who raped Erica -- not Richard Fields. They keep showing that flashback and cutting back to Erica mentioning her father. IT WASN'T HER FATHER! I don't care if he sold Erica to Fields, RICHARD FIELDS raped Erica! I know it's a mess of re-written history all thrown together, but let's get everything straight!

Randi... :rolleyes: Dumb Backstabbing Ho! And after everyone starts panicking about the fact that she just handed Madison over to that creep, she just has a nonchalant attitude about it. She was basically all, "Well, gee! He seemed like he was a nice guy. Silly me." I hate her. :angry:

• Members

haha, I was waiting for your response to Randi. Yesterday we had Feisty Randi and today we got Scheming Randi! Denise Vasi sure is getting to play up the many sides to boring ass Randi, these days. Tomorrow we'll see Manipulative Randi in action

• Members

Please!! Let the writers develop a cautionary tale about streetwalking. Have Randi relapse and go back to hooking. As she's crossing the street to meet her next john, WHOOPS! She gets run over by a big ass truck!

Moral of the story? Hookers should always look both ways when walking the streets.

• Members

OMG! :lol: If that happened, I would so totally laugh my ass off at that! And what makes it even funnier is that the scene would play out exactly like that: Cheesy.

ETA: "Oooh! Uppity slut!" :lol: :lol: :lol: And the proud looks the hookers give each other at the end, like "Yeahh... Job well done, sister hos!"

• Members

Just to be clear... to all of you who are complaining about Randi putting Madison in peril I'm curious if you only care because you hate Randi so much or you actually give a crap about Madison?

Because as far as I'm concerned that Mack truck can mow down both of Frankie's bitches and I'll be happy.

• Members

I guess Annie's dream told her just to point out the hypocrisy of everyone's testimony and to remind Adam that she loves him. I had to roll my eyes at Ryan never lying to anyone to protect them (hmmm, how many people did he lie to when he was helping Erin hide Jonathan?). I'm glad Adam cleared Annie at the end.

Please tell me Pratt isn't going to add another layer by saying Eric decided to take his turn with Erica when Fields was done!

After what Randi went through with her pimp, Fletcher, it was downright evil for her to turn Madison over to her abusive father. Is this story supposed to turn Randi into a major league bitch with the hopes that Denise can play that better than the reformed hooker? I don't know. I hated Randi already and now I really can't stand her!

Archived