AMC: Monday 11.16.2009

• Members

Homanda did the honorable thing by going against her principles in the name of regaining her life with Jake. :rolleyes: Quit blaming David when you make it soooo easy for him to use you, tramp. <_<

Gidget and her Dum Dum goons are reprehensible. It's difficult for me to view Gidge and the goons doing this as some kind of noble act... because they're playing with Adam's head to BRING HOME KENDALL! It's like a triple whammy! First, I hate all three characters involved. Second, I love both of the characters they're messing with. Three... they're doing this so one of the most annoying shrews ever to hit Pine Valley CAN COME BACK HOME!! Why, oh, WHY??! Has my 20 years of loyalty not been enough that you people still need to torture me?! :(

But seriously. Erica and Ryan have nothing better to do than just hang around the hospital, being smug, hypocrtical-borderline-incestuous cretins?!

Speaking of the Shrew, I did have to laugh at the faux note "K" sent "Z" about her big comfy bed... which immediately led Zach into imagining Kendall in her big comfy bed... telling him there's enough room to snuggle up together in her big comfy bed!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God, the David/Amanda storyline is seriously revolting. And as great as an actor Vincent is, he can't pull off the horrendous dialogue that supposedly would sway Amanda into being a cheating whore rather than waiting a month. Good thing Chrishell is leaving because Amanda is now nonredeemable to me.

As for Ryan, I don't think I'll ever not hate him. He's just so vile and despicable on so many levels. It's really unfortunate they're dragging Erica down to his level just to attempt a "romance."

• Members

How did they get to Wildwind? The ENTIRE premise of this stupid story was that they were going to be stuck out there all night. No gas, no tow truck, etc... Thats the main reason why Amanda did this. Jake calls and next scene has them arriving home? WTF?

The 3 stooges just wont give up. Annie's not innocent bc she killed Stuart. They find out that isnt the case so their next goal is to prove that Annie isnt pregnant. They find out they are wrong so their next goal is to prove that the baby isnt Adam's. I HATE how they have a theory for everything regarding Annie and so far they are wrong about everything

• Members

well the only reason she couldnt make it to the clinic was bc David's car had no gas and they had no transportation? That was key to why she would have to wait a month. Why then was this completely forgotten after they had her and David screw? Made no sense to me and it was as if TIIC were hoping someone wouldnt remember what they wrote the episode before

Archived