AMC: Monday 11.16.2009

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is strange considering that Kate Hall wrote both episodes that she somehow forgot that David's car ran out of gas. It makes no sense for them to suddenly arrive at Wildwind when David lied to Homanda that the tow truck wouldn't be there until morning.

The stooges just get more reprehensible each day. They think they're so much better than Annie & Adam that they don't have to apologize for all their attacks.

Zach & Kendall come off as more pathetic each time one of them suspects the other of cheating. So much for true love. :rolleyes:

• Members

It's never a sign of a good soap writer when fans have to come up with all these reasons.

I am not exactly a fan of Annie but I don't really care for the way Jake practically allowed Ryan to examine her himself. Why a genre that is generally supposed to be for women continues to present such gynelogical horror shows I don't know. Between this and Y&R I guess it's a trend.

• Members

This storyline? Wasn't there another storyline where she was a smiles and giddiness trying to get Jake to get on board with the stupidest plan ever? DUMPING HER INFANT ALONE IN AN ALLEY...? Just because, again, she was too impatient to go through with the also stupid plan (but to a different degree) of adopting Trevor? She's just dumb! She doesn't think.

I'd expect a little more logic coming from Janet's daughter.

Archived