AMC: Tuesday, November 3,.2009

• Members

Didn't get to see it all as there was breaking news in my neck of the woods.

I did see several continuities issues from last episode to this episode.

1) This is still supposed to be Halloween night (or at least the early morning after), but Tad is no longer in his get-up and everyone else at Fusion have no costumes.

2) If it is supposed to be Halloween night or the early morning after, how is it the JR has a support meeting at this hour of the day?

3) Zach's message to Kendall was much shorter last episode and today it was a sentence longer.

Daran Little is officially gone from AMC, as of today.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, it is strange that JR has a cancer support group meeting in the middle of the night and that everyone at ConFusion decided to ditch their costumes before the party ended.

You really didn't miss much in this episode. Adam had a prolonged flashback to shooting Stuart and Scott explained why he covered for him because he wanted justice, not revenge, and he felt Adam had suffered enough. Near the end, Annie basically told Adam her reasons for covering it up, which were similar to Scott's.

That damn Jesse refused to arrest Erica & Ryan for gaslighting Adam and breaking into his house even though the law should have been on Annie's side. Ryan figured out after Annie left that she was covering up for Adam instead of herself and he revealed his theory to Jesse & Erica.

I can't stop ffing through Kendall/Zach so I have no clue if Aiden did anything to stop their communicating again.

After learning of his friend's death, JR told Marissa he doesn't want a child right now and had a little hissy fit when she & Tad spoke to his doctor and found out what happened in group. At the end, Tad told JR he's in remission.

It was the 2nd script by Chip Hayes this week. Rebecca Taylor wrote 3 last week so I hope this isn't the new pattern because some weeks are going to really suck!

• Members

That's my concern. It's turning into the Chip Hayes and Rebecca Taylor show. While I enjoy his one liners here and there, Chip Hayes is clearly not strong in dramatic writing. These last two days of Adam's revelation should've been much more emotional than what was aired. Neither of them do emotion.

Moving on.

Jesse's an !@#$%^&*]. I simply don't like him. I think I would if he wasn't a corrupt cop. Then again, Jesse being a corrupt cop or not, it wouldn't change the incredibly annoying, hammy, over the top, extra to the tenth power acting choices Darnell employs. Simple things like the way he tilts his head back and looks down his nose at everyone. Puh-leeze, dude! :rolleyes:

Zendall's a joke. Nuff said. Why Aidan would want that pass around ho named Kendall is beyond me.

Wow! Ryan develops a third of a brain... and right on time, too! On time for him, meaning a day late and a dollar short.

I love how Tad smacks the drink out of JR's hand, it crashes and spills to the ground, and then they all leave without paying. Yeah, right! Let that happen at a real bar or nightclub!

As for this Stuart Shooting, I was kinda hoping we'd get a play by play of what the other characters were doing while they were in the mansion and on the grounds that night. I mean, I was expect a lot more, what with all those people scurrying around and splashing water in JR's face and all... What was Erica doing, for example, that had her walk into the hospital with mud on her shoes? What was Zach doing while he was there? How about Tad after getting beat up and before he got shot in the head by Calamity Jesse? So many loose ends just left dangling. Too many for my taste.

• Members

Same here. But I think it's too late for this now. The reveal is over.

I don't think any soap can top Who Killed Will? It was brilliant. Considering the fact that some of the suspects were newbies (Craig, Gloria, Steven), it was still riveting and suspenseful.

Michael E. Knight looks good with grey hair and he looks so much more healthier than he did a year ago.

• Members

I don't understand the random Aiden thing either? I guess this is their way of writing out Aiden?? Or maybe this is their way of showing how Kendall has been redeemed for sleeping with him the first time --- she's a different woman and only loves Zach and won't sleep with Aiden this time...blah :rolleyes:

Archived