OLTL: November Sweeps Promo

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, I think she looks just like she could have come from Todd and Tea--much more than any of the children supposedly belonging to Todd and Blair. It's solid casting and so far, she's proven she isn't a terrible child actress. Of course, Matthew is portrayed by such a bad actor that anyone looks good next to him.

• Members

This one, I knew about. But I do agree that it's a MAJOR buzz-kill when they reveal something so big in a promo. There's a way to do promos that attract a viewer to tune-in, without giving away a big reveal in the storyline.

When this happens, it just makes me think their promo people are devoid of that sort of thought or talent... that they make decent music videos and edit things in an attractive manner, but lack any sense on the point behind what they make: to entice viewers to tune-in to the show's actual airings to find out what's happening.

I still think it's going to be great. But they're going to lose a chunk of people who'll say, "well, they already told me what I wasn't supposed to find out, so I guess I don't need to tune in after all!"

Archived