AMC: Monday 11.2.2009

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Is Kendall for real? She says this today "Why do people keep helping her (Annie)?" The only 2 people on the show who help Annie are Adam and Scott. Pretty much everyone else in this story is helping Kendall. She has a whole lynch mob behind her ready to hang Annie and compromise their morals, integrity and freedom all to help queen Kendall.

• Members

Thanks. I want to watch for the 40th anniversary and the LA move and Brot is the one character who intrigues me and makes me want to see more. I've seen many of the others when the show was so much better so it's luckwarm seeing them. Especially Erica.

• Members

Woohoo! Let Zachass rot there. It's too bad Erica & Ryan weren't also arrested for breaking and entering.

Kendall is such a stupid bitch. I can't wait for her to just leave already.

As far as the rest of the episode, I thought the Annie/Scott, Liza/Bailey and Liza/David scenes were really good.

I found Adam's scenes underwhelming, which I think was due to Chip Hayes writing such simplistic material, something along the lines of "I was so evil I deserved to die not my saintly brother." It just didn't have the depth I expected and for me David Canary wasn't able to make it work.

• Members

I agree. I liked today for the oevrall soap momentum leading to the final scene but Adam's stuff was let down by fairly obvious writing.

The guy who plays Bailey's ex or whatever looks a lot like Scott to me. (Luckily both of Scott's natural parents died so long ago there's no way he could be his bro or anything...)

That's about it for my observations :P

• Members

I watched this episode, but I wasn't really enjoying it. The only highlights for me were the scenes between Liza and David, I thought Jamie Luner and Vincent Irizarry had great chemistry and her telling him to go practice having a baby clinically was my favourite moment.

That aside, I didn't really get what was going on anywhere else. It just didn't grab my attention the way GH's 11/2 episode did. Maybe because I haven't been watching regularly, but it just seemed a little 'blah'. This week looks like it might be good, though, I'll give it a shot...

Archived