Y&R Episodes Discussion, Week of October 26, 2009

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Your'e tellin me!!! what an unmitigated train wreck that girl is. Is Rauch in the men's room taking a dump when this girl is shooting her scenes? Can't he push her in any way... give her some guidance, direction, SOMETHING. Anf the sad part is... it was all unneccesary. Just CONSIDER how moving and heart rending alot of this stuff in the last few weeks would have been with litte Darcy Rose Byrnes playing it. As young as that child is, she was MILES ahead of Erin (Isn't Darcy about 11 or so by now?) during Traci's decision making scenes with the transplant, think how much more poignant Traci's decision would have been if we had little Darcy do some big "Please don't let my daddy die!" scene?

• Members

True. His birth name was Christian Miller, wasn't it. LOL at the christian part.

Stories on Y&R I am looking forward to:

-Adam vs. Michael. Finally a rivalry with some TEETH.

-JT finally getting something to do.

-Billy, Mac, Chloe and Chance. Can't help it, I like 'em.

-Neil overseeing Jill overseeing Jack at Jabot. Please let there be a viable business SL on the way!

-Ashley: is she nuts or is she the only person on this show talking sense?

-Ryder. Yes, I'm biased because I like the actor. I'm trying to ignore That Spumor and focus instead on who is Ryder's mother (it must be somebody we already know!) and why is he doing this?

• Members

Jill & Jack again, definitly not sure how involved they'll make Neil.

I already know Ashley is just going to regress I just hope they don't make us wait a long time to go through it again or make us wait a short time and then drag out her regression.

Ryder , I am curious to see how much more they are going to throw Phyllis in the loop

Chance , Chloe, Mac, Billy not really liking any of these characters in their current state (still like th eidea of them overall). I like Chance and Chloe a bit as a couple I guess

• Members

Today's Epi (minus Abby) wasn't that bad. I think the writers acknowledged that this Victor Tabloid thing isn't that big of deal by way of the dialogue between Kevin and Mac. Even though the very fact that they are still characters on canvas is upsetting I think between last year and now the show have really come a long way with toning down the show from being too much of the Gloria show, they even spared us much of her foolish plotting with Michael (though I could have been spared more but I managed to ignore what-ever else was taking place between the character). Loved Lauren today something about her stood out. Victor really knows Nikki's price doesn't he? Abby needs to be sent away to boarding school and return with a better actress in the role ala Victoria/HT style

• Members

I'm happy to see less Gloria but I'm not sure if the people who took her place are a lot better. I still think if they are going to keep her there are better places to go than these stupid money stories that always have the same ending. She is constantly chasing her own tail.

What probably stood out about Lauren is TB is very professional and always gives her best to her scenes.

I wish they hadn't had the entire Newman family, Mackenzie, and Ashley get the vapors about the tabloid. That really undercut any attempt at ambiguity. Ashley in particular looked like a fool, because she knew how Billy felt about Victor when she gave him that money. That whole "father of my children!" line made me cringe.

• Members

A 14-year old watching with me today said "Why doesn't Gloria just get a job?". LOL.

There was a nice sprinkling of humor today...from Jana and Lauren's attitudes...to all the foo-fa-rah about the moustache twirling article...to the Fishwins in the hall.

Rafe would be the logical person to fight for Gloria and Jeff, since he has a bone to pick with the Newmans. He should also sue on behalf of his aunt Estella.

Noah remains the find of the decade, and I wish they'd sign him to a contract and make him front burner.

I like that Nick might take the building from Billy. I hope we can find a new purpose for it! I don't want to lose that set. Where will Billy do his magazine? Jimmy's??

Hayley Erin...I wish the show could seriously take a protege of Mark Teschner's, at least for casting the young roles.

I wish Ryder weren't conspiring with someone on the phone. I don't want to another "dark turn".

What will Sharon do now? I really want her to have productive activity. I very much liked the scene of Ashley and Sharon converging to attack Billy at the same time.

The Kevin-Mac conversation was nice, and wish they'd remember that friendship more. If Ryder ever takes a dark turn (which I'd prefer he didn't), I'd prefer he took it with Jana. I like Jana a lot, but a free-and-angry Kevin has more interest value to me.

I have not been missing Lily-Cane AT ALL.

• Members

Mark, you have such a polite way of saying you want Jana to be murdered!

As for Sharon,

They can make the set into a male strip club, this show's version of Fusion's stripper poles. If the guys are going to act like cavemen so often we should at least see them wear as little as most cavemen wore. This show has a lot of hot bodies but not a lot of sexual heat.

I do think Billy Miller has looked more attractive lately. Less red-faced and in better colors. I can get the appeal more now.

Archived