Y&R Episodes Discussion, Week of October 26, 2009

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. I'm just trying to pick up the themes of the week and -- yes -- remind us of when some of these characters still touched our hearts.

I do find the rush with which Billy is owning Restless Style and publishing negative editorials to be too contrived for words.

I miss the sweet Patty of the Lillibet days...and yes, the sweet Mac-and-Billy of the Bashiom-Tom days.

This should be the week where we learn a bit more about Ryder, which is honestly a mystery I'm a bit more intrigued by.

• Members

Very interesting...Tom Casiello did today's script from a breakdown by Amanda Beall. I don't think he's done a script from someone else's BD yet (on this show, anyway).

Doug Davidson continues to impress me with his intensity. You really get the sense that--for as long as he has the ball--he's gonna run with it. He said as much in his Roger Newcomb 3-parter, I guess.

• Members

HAHA!! Mark, it looks like we both started the weekly thread at the same time!(Either that or I'm blind and didn't see it) I even screwed up and got the date wrong, so Toups... could you just delete mine? Now for what I wanted to say about today. Who's writing the dialogue today? I was eating something crunchy at that moment... but did Katherine say "Cut the crap"? Since when does Katherine use lines like that? And Adam's lines.... "I hurt the kid..... he's not a kid, he's my age, he just LOOKS YOUNG". OMG. WOW. And could Muhney deliver his lines any damn faster? Give me a break! And I really think Leblanc needs to stop looking at Muhney like he's the last pork chop on the plate. One thing that's bothering me is this "snickery" attitude that these characters have been having when Homosexual activity is revealed. First Nikki, then Victoria, and now Sharon?

• Members

I guess to her this her justification for saying crap like, "Bill Bell is watching over my shoulders!"

But at least his incest or borderline incest stories were about people falling in love that had no idea they were related. Paul knows this woman looks like his sister, and Devon spent most of his life thinking Tyra was his aunt before screwing her.

Archived