Who over-acts the most in Daytime

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL...looks are subjective....I think CM (granted I never watch his show) looks freaky...he always looks,uh orange instead of tan, he has a ridiculously high forehead, his eyes or too close together, his body looks like he should be dancing for Chippendale's, and to top it all off he opens his mouth and you hear this squeeky high voice....CM should play a soap actor in a satirical sketch, not actually be one (having said that I am sure he gets more ass then Iw will ever see!) ...a friend used to watch that show and always called him "Franken-tan!"

And now I know he overacts!!

Anyway, yes, the list of GL overactors of course includes Zimmer, but dont forget Justin Deas...the yelling spitting, talking over other actors lines, the spinning freaking windmill arms, the over the top reaction to everything...I just wanted someone to say..."Uh,Buzz, shut the [!@#$%^&*] up for a change!" but the soap press goes on and on about what a great actor he is. I do think it is funny that in his last GL interview he does tell us that Bruce Barry finally told him to pull it back, and Deas got pissed and walked through the next three years,which, were the quietest time on GL since he darkened the studio doorway. Unfortunatley, mugging was the order of the day for GL during Wheeler, Ricky Paull Goldin would mug his way through his lines, and BE, when she wasnt being an schreiking harpy, was rolling her eyes, mugging for the camera, talking in a baby voice, and generally wearing a sign that says, "Aint I CUTE!" and she has the nerve to critcize her fellow actors???

• Members

Please let's not forget Roger Howarth , the Two-Trick Pony. He either stares directly ahead, zombie-like, oblivious to whoever he is "acting" with, or else he goes into Pure Ham Mode, where he sputters and screams like a banshee.

Archived