OLTL: Discussion for the week October 12

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

True, but there are few options. Natalie has a lot of things going on with Jared, and John is back in her life again. Marty will always have Todd and John as her main reasons for being. Blair isn't allowed to ever have a man who wants her. Layla/Brody could have been hot but Layla is a supporting character. Rachel is with Road Runner and Shaun. And I would only wish Gigi/Stacy/Kim on a man who had many horrible past lives.

• Members

Greg and Rachel were steamy. Destiny, Shaun and their parents are a wonderful caring family.

I felt for Matt. His anger at this parents is justified. Bo and Nora are letting their fear cause them to make bad decisions. It is good story.

• Members

Just finished Friday's show. Loved the Bo/Nora/Matthew scenes. Since going spoiler free a few weeks ago I had no idea what they were up to, so I was totally shocked to hear that they decided to put him into boarding school.

I'm also enjoying all of the suspense and mystery surrounding Jess/Brody/Nat/Jared. I don't want to believe Jared would do all of this for revenge because I feel he truly loves Natalie so I'm on the edge of me seat to see this story play out. I wish they had shown who he was talking to at the lodge. My mind is racing trying to figure out who he is involved with. I also hope we start to see more of Viki/Charlie/Clint in this story. It's the only thing missing for me to take this story from great to perfection.

Finally, how HOT was Elijah in that towel in his scenes with Tea. I don't know why it took the show so long to find an excuse to show him shirtless but child don't stop now. I also have to hand it to Florencia Lozano. She can be a little over the top sometimes but she is such a wonderful actress who seems to have fire hot chemistry with everyone.

Archived