OLTL: Discussion for the week October 12

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just hope Kamar doesn't come back, because if he does you know they're going to go there again (either that or

. Goodbye to Brody, hope you enjoy the lovely coffin.

If they do, I hope Keri Reynolds returns from the dead and burns Llanfair to the ground (again).

• Members

I freaking loved today's episode. Not even John and Destiny bothered me that much.

Melissa Archer was pretty damn effective today. When John confronted and she started to tear up I totally felt for her in that scene. MVP of the episode.

Thank you OLTL for being completely entertaining today. Imagine if Todd, his harem, and anything related to Gigi weren't on this show. It would be PERFECT!

• Members

"Oh Chah-lih, I NEVUH should have gone to Afreeka..." Whatever happened to rangethatrover, he loved it when Viki said that! :lol:

On a purely superficial note, I think MA looks pretty on the SON main page with that less Lucy shade of red hair.

So

• Members

It would be boring as hell, which is what I found today's episode to be. Sorry, but I'm interested in Jolie 2.0, Destiny Gump, Matthew's (slap-me-hard) attitude, the never-ending dance of Bo and Nora, or the pseudo-vague back and forth of Rachel and Greg. You know something is wrong when Brody and Jessica are actually the best part of the day. If every episode was like today, Houston would have a problem and I might be tempted to eagerly concede to Branco's predictions.

• Members

LOL! I enjoy the Matt/Destiny story and Greg/Rachel/Shaun story more than the rest of OLTL. Today was a good day for their stories. I was not spoiled so I was shocked by Bo and Nora's deception. I look forward to Matthew and Destiny working together to free him from the boarding school and getting back the U.S. so he can have the surgery. I am sympathetic to Bo and Nora, but they are acting like lunatics now.

• Members

I actually think they're the best couple on the show at the moment who actually has storyline, although that may say more about the other couples than them.

I do like Bo and Nora having story but I wish this hadn't been so many months of Bo and Nora as the controlling, selfish parents. I think this is somewhat out of character for Bo and it makes them look like they would rather Matthew be miserable as long as he's under their control at all times. I think this is really crushing Matthew mentally, in a way which goes far beyond him being in a wheelchair, and given that Bo's bad parenting already screwed him up with Drew, I wish Bo spent more time reflecting on this.

• Members

Jared and Natalie are still the best, but I quite like Brody/Jess and Bo/Nora, despite their behavior with Matt. I even like Greg and Rachel still, despite Tilford's hysterics. I like almost all the couples. Except the current iteration of Todd and Tea, and Starr and Cole, and oh boy, John and Marty.

Archived