AMC: Friday, September 25, 2009

• Members

When is this dance going to be over? :wacko: It's dull.

Glad to see Erica hasn't completely stopped the snide remarks towards Krystal. :lol:

This show confuses me in the couplehood department. It's like the writers can't decide whether they want Krystal and Tad to be a couple or not. Same goes for Adam and Erica.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agreed. Same goes for Zach and Kendall and Zach and Liza.

Brot and Natalia are adorable, as usual. Next to Frankie and Randi scenes, it's no contest who's a better couple.

Ryan and Erica = :ph34r:

Scott and Annie are hot. Too bad the writers are ruining their characters to put them together.

• Members

IA Scott and Annie are hot. I like Scott, but he runs the risk of being deadly boring with someone like Marissa. Annie keeps him interesting. Zack and Liza are sort of hot, but I would rather see Liza with David. Those two could raise holy hell in PV together for years to come. Tad just doesn't work for me with Crystal or Taylor. His character has become really annoying to me lately.

• Members

They had to put Ryan/Erica together for "cougar" publicity. They have to have Adam there to make sure Annie gets to take a central role in the Chandler family as Adam phased out. Seeing her in the forced scenes with Scott, who looks like a young David Canary, seems like a hint of Adam being on his way out. Everything with Annie in this story seems forced to me.

• Members

Yay, another heavy-handed Rebecca Taylor script. I believe I will tune this one out. The first two acts were enough. Let me get this straight... Adam says "Stuart" after he collapses, and Ryan immediately assumes that means Adam remembers Annie killing Stuart? :rolleyes: Where the HELL is any indication that that could be a possibility, let alone be a possibility for Ryan to make such a leap?

• Members

I'm going to take a break from watching until this boring dance marathon ends!

I have no clue why the writers want to put Tad with Krystal or Erica with Adam but I don't like either as a couple.

They really blew it with Adam/Annie. Here they had a couple with chemistry who could have grown closer as town pariahs and become Pine Valley's power couple, but they ruined it by sticking her with Scott and making Adam her fool.

It's Ryan, he stopped using logic about 10 years ago.

I was disappointed that Adam's vision of Stuart was so short. I was expecting a conversation in which Adam revealed he's playing Annie as much as she's playing him, but that's probably just wishful thinking on my part and he really is being duped by her.

Other lowlights of this episode for me: Brot being pulled into the Hubbards "evil Madison must be stopped" BS and Jake rejecting Amanda because she won't go on the run with him and the baby.

• Members

Oh, my GAWD! I watched it earlier, thinking that maybe I was throwing the baby out with the bath water. Big mistake. Should've committed. Brot being dragged into the Hubbards and their crap is really disappointing. Largely because it's yet another person to help Jesse commit crime after crime.

Archived