Y&R: OMG Adam/Ashley Spoiler

Evan

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Redemption Arc" right?! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Y&R is so f*(king pathetic. Has anyone even told Ashley that Adam might be [Heather]GAYYYYYYEEEEEE![/Heather]? Does anyone aside from Nikki, Heather, Victoria, or Rafe know this? And given Adam's strange behavior in the past, why would Ashley be so ready to trust him and move in with him all of a sudden? Are they THAT desperate for shock value?

Watch them completely gloss over the doctor's molester past when the truth comes out.

• Members

There are really no words. In fact, I'm starting to wonder if I'm the crazy one. Y&R did used to be better...didn't it?

I'm really starting to question if the problem is me or the show. I'm I suffering from soap nostalgia so that nothing they do will ever be as good as the 80's and 90's? Or were the pacing and stories really much better back then? I used to be sure it was them, but I'm starting to doubt myself.

• Members

I'm going to be sick if Adam does this and then moves in the poolhouse with Ashley.

This is so twisted, get Adam off my screen already there is no redeeming this man. They need to save money and they are doing this storyline to Ashley and Sharon? rolleyes.gif

Adam is done, he is so done. Can they not see people are sick of this? Adam needs to leave.

Archived