Forum Errors

Rhiannon

• Members

I keep getting the error I've pasted below 95% of the time when trying to reach the main page of the forum, it happens when I use IE 7 and Firefox.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4324651 bytes) in /home/soapoper/public_html/boards/admin/sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 554

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I keep getting the error I've pasted below 95% of the time when trying to reach the main page of the forum, it happens when I use IE 7 and Firefox.

After some investigating, it appears that error message is a PHP issue from our server. The allotment is being exceeded. We are looking into expanding the allotment.

• Members

After some investigating, it appears that error message is a PHP issue from our server. The allotment is being exceeded. We are looking into expanding the allotment.

Thanks..cause I am getting them a lot today.

• Members

I am having the same problem with the clip pages. If there is one on a page I can't go past that post.

The Phillip/Cane thread in the Spoilers where rhythmnyc just posted one just goes as far as the post with the clip. I can't get past it at all.

Archived