Forum Errors

Rhiannon

• Webmaster

Until I can get to screw with the board the way I want to, they have to remain. Realistically, they are only there due to that Medium Box ad on the top right hand side. That ad covers a lot of much needed costs and once we upgraded and we stopped having that ad placement on the boards, our revenue hit the floor. I had to come out of pocket last month just to pay for the hosting and utilities for the server because of it.

The loading of some pages that you all are talking about will probably be fixed in the next version of the board. The software providers will be releasing a patch to any issues found since our recent upgrade very soon. Just hold tight. This doesn't mean all issues will be corrected, but the majority should be.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am not able to look at posts let's say that I posted on the 1st but can see the 2nd page. It give an message and bumps me off the board.

The topic is 'your earliest memories of soaps'.

I cannot look at the first page? I don't understand, I posted on that 1st page?

• Members

I've been having similar problems. Last week, can't remember the thread, but it was only page 3 that I got an error message for. Just now, it's the Unpopular Opinions Thread, and the OLTL Addie/Blair/Dorian clip thread.

If I click on the last poster's name, I can read their post on their personal page, but it won't let me see the entire thread.

• Members

I get it on the Y&R potpuri thread too and I just got it on the ATWT July thread. I don't know why. They only thing I posted was a youtube video..maybe thats why I can no longer see that thread. Does posting youtube videos now make some the threads appear with forum errors??

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Something seriously needs to be done. The board is taking forever to load with Firefox, that's when I first click on the link to come to the board.

It now takes over a minute for it to load, yet with IE it doesn't take any time to load at all.

It's getting frustrating and irritating, I don't use IE, I hate that browser.

This board is not Firefox friendly at all

• Members

Is ANYTHING going to be done about what I mentioned previously? This is beyond ridiculous, it's taking longer and longer with Firefox now to load the main page.

I have to click on one of the discussion threads links on the main board just to even access the board.

• Members

Sorry to hear you are still having problems. Thank gawd I am not having them anymore. My computer got a bad virus and had it sent to get fixed. Got everything cleaned out and added more memory to my computer and havent had any problems with SON.

Archived