Y&R Twitter spoiler

• Members

I expect Kay to come into possession of an omniscient bird, which Jill will then try to steal for use in her business schemes. Clearly, Gloria is in the picture, too. Around this time, the bird will prophesy the return of Dru as a river goddess, half-mermaid, which Neil will have to keep in an aquarium. Only the bird knows how to turn Dru back into a human so Neil also will be after it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's Nikki being killed off because of Melody Thomas Scott's contract demands, and it doesn't surprise me.

If true, this is textbook Paul Rauch behavior. Punish, punish, punish.

He did it to Robin Strasser, he did it to Louise Sorel, he did it to Maeve Kinkaed, he did it to Jackie Courtney, he did it to Fiona Hucthison, he even did it to Janet Zarish (Lee Halpern) at OLTL. They had a brief affair, and when it ended (her choice), he killed her character off the show.

He's all about payback.

• Members

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Why can't it be Eden??!?!?!? Talk about a useless character.

Colleen isn't close to Noah's character. It ain't her.

Abby shouldn't die. Going a bit OT but she shouldn't have returned only to be a pretty bad actress and utterly backburned. Poor use of character, unfortunately. She should've been embroiled in debate with Colleen up to her eyeballs in it because of her acceptance of Victor as her daddy warbucks.

Archived