Y&R: Nikki spumor

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Many blogs are saying Michael Logan's article about MTS staying on her own terms were not true and put out there by MTS's people. Even in the article, Logan says Rauch didn't comment and he and Bell would be in the know. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that they can come to an agreement.

• Members

Why is there a spoiler tag on it Cashton? This is the spoiler island. You didnt have to put a tag on it.biggrin.gif I heard she had to be written out because she had no contract at the time. Whether she is still on the show is the big question.

• Members

This came from DaytimeRoyalty's Kenny who is very reliable. Apparently Ashley is driving with Mary Jane. I'm not sure if she's saving her from Adam or involved in a scheme. Whatever the case, Mary Jane hits Nikki and Ashley forgets the whole thing. I wonder what they'll do with Nikki's body until MTS returns. Surely they can't give her amnesia and have her pull a Kay. Will Mary Jane and Adam hold her hostage? Also, since she jilts Paul at the altar does this mean she'll get her wedding dress all bloody?

• Members

It's Y&R, and Nikki being a women, of course she was going to have some violent exit. Because, as you know, Maria, Hogan, and Scott like to victimize women more than anything else. :rolleyes:

This show, isn't really worth my bitching anymore, I don't know why I care, but I do.

Oh, I thought MTS reached a deal, but her exit was written ahead of time, she she has to play it out and Nikki will be back soon afterwards?

Tell me about it.

• Members

will be interesting for Victor. Nikki having a health crisis always has him coming to the rescue. Is he going to marry her on her deathbed again? Then the ramifications: Ashley vs. Nikki and how Victor feels about it

Archived