Y&R: Sean Kanan Joins Cast

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No surprise there. I guess we all known who that mysterious angry figure was. I, however, don't see much point in this, but hope they can explain it in at least some sort of a satisfying way.

Yup, we definitely didn't need him.

• Members

UGH, I HATE this show.

I don't care if he's behind this art storyline, it still and WILL ALWAYS suck. So, more and more people are being backburned on this show, and vets are going through tense contract talks, yet they still find room to hire more people? This is unbelievable and I'm so sick of it. If Y&R wasn't so close to my heart, I would quit, but I sit and endure this torture everyday.

• Members
Exactly. Deacon was a lousy, pathetic, perverted drunk.

I haven't seen any of the art story, but is he really supposed to be some sort of evil mastermind villain?

I swear, it's like Maria, Hogan, and Scott just read message boards and take story suggestions from crazy ass fans.

• Members

B&B is the perfect place for him. I can see a Deacon/Jackie/Owen triangle, or Deacon/Brooke, or even Deacon/Bridget since Bridget obviously has no problem with men who treat her like crap. Or, since Steffi has the same yen, Deacon/Steffi.

Amber has hit a wall as a character and I'm not sure if someone who last had any importance to her in like 2002 is going to help.

• Members

What awful news! Now the worst story on the show is about to get worse. I guess I should give up on them realizing how bad this story is and wrapping it up fast. They must see the overwhelmingly negative fan response. Other things are debatable like the Adam or Mary Jane stories or Quad, but this is universally disliked. It's so plot driven and dull and the characters involved are just so dull.

Archived