Perez Hilton attacked by will.I.am

Doyen

• Members

I'm telling you, NO actor in daytime deserves an Emmy more than him...

<P>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I fault whoever hit Perez. From what I understand, an argument was started, then escalated into an assault. Perez was arguing with his mouth, not with his hands, or with a weapon. I don't agree with everything Perez says or do, but that doesn't mean I should go brutalize the guy. It was totally wrong and uncalled for. I hope they are punish for this.

• Members

Hilton has a big mouth and is a mean old bitch. He usually insults people hiding behind his blog. This time he learned the hard way that insulting words have consequences in real life. At minimum, Perez will not be throwing that language in people's faces directly. Molina should have hit him twice and harder.

• Administrator

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Perez so deserved it.

I saw this posted on another site.....Perez and John Mayer were talking back-and-forth on Twitter. I thought JM was pretty funny.

P - That's real funny! Ha ha! And I'm sure you also think I "deserved" to get hit!

J - Not true. In fact I'd like to train you in Krav Maga. Then you'll have the situational awareness not to get in someone's face.

J - I also want to train you in an old martial art called "Never Call A Black Dude a Faggot Jitsu."

P - Ok. Dude, I get it. I GET IT. But it's not effin funny to me. Karma would be me losing my site and going bankrupt or what have u.

Karma is NOT getting punched in the face!

J - agreed. So let's meet up this week and I'll give you your first krav maga instruction. We'll break the event down and learn...

1. de-escalation tactics. 2.Creating distance. Instuctives ("get back!" placing the hand out) 3. Combined block and attack....

by understanding the genetics of a violent incident you can learn to avoid them. And if you can't, you will learn to end them.

P - I can never tell if ur being sincere or not. It doesnt matter. Have Harley email me contact info for this so I can do on my own.

J - this will be the last public mention of it. You know how to find me. Words have cause and effect, even if the effect is wrong.

from the heart, what you experienced these last 24 hrs is a profound lack of control. You can't blog the world, my friend.

people don't want to see you hurt, they want to see you experience something equalizing.

P - I totally did experience a lack of control - on the part of Will.I.Am and his road manager! I agree with you 100%!

And people DO want to see me hurt. That's what I've been reading over and over again. But it's cool. I'll be back 2 normal tomm.

J - Yah, you're not getting it... OOH! OK. It's like the Matrix. You live in the Perez Matrix. You wrote the program, you can fly.

then you leave the Matrix, and oh, what the hell, you're not gonna get it. You're a sweet guy though

P - Once again, we agree! I live in my own world. And in my world, I would never punch someone. And in my world, that's illegal!

Also, in my world, if someone repeatedly talks **** about me, I ignore them or TALK as much **** back. But that's just me.

All I really care about in this world is doing right by my family and my dog, and sharing and listening to music.

J - you might have a gash on your face for a few more days, but the real healing? It's happening right now.

now you sit down behind that Tandy computer and you hash out a Doogie diary. Be sure to pause, think, and keep typing.

because today, the fourth wall came crashing down. Mario, you are human. I call upon Twitter to be kind to you. #perezisokbyme

P - I'm not human! I'm a monster! Good night, John Mayer.

J - Good night Perez, you dumb sh%*

• Members

Toups, hilarious! I loved this the best:

There are things you cannot say to people, especially one man to another man, and not expect to get your ass kicked into tomorrow. I didn't bother to listen to Hilton's response because I. DO. NOT. CARE. I am just happy that he got punched which he deserves. He should shut up and be happy that karma did not come his way because what he deserves is a full out beat down.

• Members

Was Perez wrong to called him that? Of course he was! That doesn't mean you should go beat the [&#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*] out of someone though. People who do that, they should take some anger management classes.

• Members

Perez didn't get the [!@#$%^&*] kicked out of him, but he sure deserves too. What he got was a wake up call. Perez needs to remember something, he is a nobody loud mouth that has no self respect. He is a low life opportunist, an instigator and those are the things he will always be remembered for. It doesn't matter if 14 million people look at his blog a day, he will never have any credibility. He is a wannabe tabloid columnist. He takes pleasure out of insulting people and exposing their private lives because he is unhappy with his own life. I can't imagine one gay venue that will ever welcome him in with open arms.

Archived