GH:How does Ric leave?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Apparently its revealed this week that Andrea Floyd and Ric are in cahoots together over the whole medical murder mystery storyline involving Brianna Hughes and Ric gets hired by Patrick and Matt to be their lawyer in the malpractice suit (possibly in an attempt to sabotage the case in order for Matt and Patrick to settle or something). Whatever plan they have quickly goes south and Ric flees town stepping into the elevator, but not before telling Claudia that he'll be back...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have always loved Ric.Despite all the crapness he had he was one of those few good characters GH had.Now that he is gone or going i wonder if anyone will notice that he is gone.

I also like that he wont die because we were all thinking that Guza would shoot him or something.

Anyway thanks for the memories RH

Ric Lansing 2002-2009

• Members

Actually I just heard a rumor that it was going to be revealed that Ric was the killer of Brianna Hughes but RH's sudden exit has now prevented that from happening...so fast that he didn't even get to be Matt and Patrick's lawyer as was previously spoiled.

Oh well at least his character wasn't sacrificed for a macguffin.

Archived