DAYS: Ari Zucker is expecting!

• Members

Soap Opera Digest has announced that Arianne Zucker (Nicole) and Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady) they are expecting their first baby in December 2009. Zucker's pregnancy will not be written into the storyline, so expect to see Nicole hidden behind lots of big purses and potted plants later this year!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who knows? The point is, I'm glad they reconciled, I'm glad they're having a baby (Zuker has been discussing the desire for a child in the press in the last little while), and I hope all goes well for them.

• Members

OK. I have this visual of Ari and Alison Sweeney playing with their babies together in a backstage impromptu nursery -- before going on set and taping their catfights. Ariane's acting with the baby who plays Sydney was a giveaway to how broody she was, maybe. She always shines in scenes with that baby and seems to relish playing mommy.

Congrats to both KL and AZ. I've heard the rumors about their marriage and for what it's worth, I honestly do not think human sexuality is always black-and-white. With that in mind, I do think that KL and AZ are each other's passion. Don't know them, don't know why I have come to that conclusion, that's just the impression I get.

Archived