AMC: Friday, May 29, 2009

• Members

I loved how today's episode had a lot of little scenes where characters opened up to each other. I have more faith than ever in Pratt to write a good soap when he's not planning another sweeps stunt!

My favorites were Annie/Kendall, Adam/JR/Scott and Erica/Liza.

I also really liked Amanda pouring her heart out to Liza, Krystal/David at Wildwind, and Adam/Erica trying to define their friendship.

I wish we had a better actress playing Colby because the fallout from her learning that Jake was supposed to be her father could be electrifying if she could hold her own opposite Jamie Luner & David Canary!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love how SuLu has her own way of pronouncing names! haha! You all know Erica's faithful cook/housekeeper Coral? Well, I always thought it was "Carl", because of the way Lucci pronounced it! I only found out her true name like 5 years ago!

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

• Members

Regarding the clip: "Nice clothes!" :rip: :shred: :tear:

I almost fell on the floor from laughing!

And, OMG! Did Erica not WORK IT OUT when she made her exit? :lol:

I miss insecure, trouble maker Erica. I have to echo what everyone's saying about Pratt's take on Erica. It's more to who Erica really is. I couldn't stand the untouchable grand dame diva version. Pratt's version seems to not be afraid to get her hands dirty and play around in the mud with the others... and it seems Susan Lucci is enjoying it also.

Archived