AMC: SOD Spoilers & Summer Previews...

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I might tune in more this summer, sounds pretty good.. especially Adam/Annie. Glad to hear we may have the murderer relieved soon/get a good idea of who it is, don't drag it on forever..

Only thing I don't like is Erica and Ryan..

• Members

Love the prospect of Ryan/Erica and Adam/Annie actually.

HATE that Randi is going to have a huge story.

HATE that they are already playing hardball with Cornelius Smith, JR. He was a total newbie, he must have been making bare minimum. Did they want to pay him less?

• Members

It's a world gone maaaaaadddd!! Only Pratt would get away with doing those two stories (old people with young people), but I'm sure he will do them as tackily as possible.

• Members

Looks like I will be watching DOOL and Y&R for the summer. Erica with that idiot? No Thanks. You would think they would find Ryjerk ONE pairing that doesn't involve him butting in to another popular fanbase (Zendall, Jerica) I'll pass on this sickness and watch some real entertainment on another network. Bye AMC

• Members

Hey Vee. That's Not True. I can't Keep It Straight who Wrote at what Time. However, Tad had Sex with Liza's Mother. Tom's Brother Sean was Involved with Daisy. I think there was Another Couple like Those, but I can't think who it was. Then, There was Mark and Ellen. Mark was Older than these Other Men, but Ellen was Still I think in her 40's at that Time and Mark was 28. Adam had Sex and then Married Dixie. Adam Married Liza. Palmer Married Donna. Jody

• Members

Both of these couples, if done right, could be explosive and amazing. :) Here's hoping they are. The prequel bit with Erica and Ryan was great.

As for love interests for Brot, did I not call Natalia the second the new opening debuted? lol. I'm actually looking forward to Tad and Taylor a little bit. Maybe they can captivate the audience more than any of Tad's recent love stories.

Yay for Amanda not leaving! :wub:

• Members

Why oh why do they insist on putting erica with ryan. Was this Mathison's idea? Because I know before he left the last time he told one of the soap mags that he wanted to have a relationship with erica. Erica was better off with adam, but they screwed that one up big time.

Archived