Y&R: Week of May 11, 2009

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, no, no.... no need to kill Murphy off just yet! It's waaaaaaay too soon. But Cane, her "son," could be the one killed instead of Murphy! :lol:

"Oh, no! I killed my son! Nooooooooooo!"

But, then, she learns Cane wasn't her son, so she spits on his grave and does a demented dance of screams and jumps.

• Members

It doesn't have to be a homicide. Cane can die from illness or an accident too, just as long as he's dead.

Hell, I'll even deal with Cane and Lily leaving the show, and then Jill gets a phone call from Lily telling her Cane was killed in a car accident or something. :lol:

• Members

I'd rather a call over the phone.

Because the other problem with deaths on Y&R is the effect: mourning the character. Cane should be forgotten immediately, no funeral episode even. When he goes, he goes.

There are no more crimes LML forgot to lay to rest that may be pinned on him so he gets the jail time for punishing us for his awesomely bad-ness, then a death penalty?

If anyone were to die, it should be another annoying character, like Lily, and Cane should be found guilty immediately to head on to the lethal injection chair.

ETA: I like how we're starting off the week with a makeshift manual based on the 1001 ways to kill Cane. :lol: :lol:

• Members

Give Cane skin cancer or something. Melanoma is an aggressive incurable form that can cause fast death. They can use it to fulfill their preachy social issue quota for the year. To advise the audience to use sun screen and take good care of their skin!

And YRBB dear, Cane is a bacteria on his own. :lol:

• Members

It's mainly the actor I like. The character certainly isn't one of my favorites, but he's not "Get him off my show!" bad. I like his rivalry with Billy and his relationship with Jill.

They need to give him more of a personality so that he's not such a typical Ridge Forrester-esque 'soap hero'.

Grow up! :angry:

• Members

There must be a more efficient way to get him off our television screens. Both Lily and Cane should be removed with as little effort as possible. Whenever both of those actors try to put forth emotion and you know, um, act, it's far worse than watching them be complacent.

I don't even want to see him suffer. No blood. Just immediate extinction.

:P

Archived