Y&R: Week of May 11, 2009

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That would be quite a s/l. I wish soaps didn't have to be so PC. There used to be so many plots on soaps about impotency, but why not "small peen" s/l's? And furthermore, (when i talk about sex on boards it's best to use an academic tone!) I do not understand why there is never any reference to oral sex on soaps (mostly). Soaps, for whatever reason, still cling to their prudish roots while still trying to appear provocative.

• Members

:lol:

Let's just hope they don't decide to participate in one of those penis enlargement pill ads. Watching them slip and fall into dog feces was excruciating enough.

Yeah, but you know Lily. She's so "pure", she probably can't do it with the lights on until she's married.

"All I can feel is that wart."

"What wart?"

"...Oh."

• Members

On Monday's show I saw my first bit of Chemistry between Mac and Billy. I think CF was hired because she's the only woman who auditioned that could put her lust for BM aside and not fawn all over his every purring word.

• Members

That's actually quite astute!

Y&R Casting Office

Casting Director 1: We can't find any actress who won't immediately pull her panties off when Billy kisses her.

CD #2: What do we do?

Hogan Sheffer: Get a lesbian!

MAB: Perfect idea, Hoagie, you get a cookie!

HS: Just one?

And scene!

• Members

Say what? Billy J. Miller (Billy) was born the same year I was ('79, according to IMDB)? That cannot be right! He looks way older!

Anyways, does anyone have any theories as to what Cane's secret could be?

• Members

Does anyone remember a while back, after we found out that Cane was Jill's son, he made a call to someone and said something like "The plan is working" or "Everything is in order."

Am I making that up? It was promptly dropped, they never followed up on it, but I'm wondering if MAB might be doing that now.

Archived