Y&R Katherine's Daughter is...

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Besides, what makes anyone sure Katherine had a daughter? Knowing Y&R, if they ever decide to reopen that mystery, she'll probably learn she was mistaken, and that she actually has a son.

• Members

WOAH!!!!!!

I'm not one to censor threads, but can we please do something about this one, mods? No offense to RavenWhitney, or any other post-er - but the last thing we need is word spreading to other sites that Y&R is making Gloria, of all people, Katherine's daughter.

I know RW didn't mean to imply that it was a definite spoiler, but some people on the internet believe anything they read....

• Members

How about if Kay's baby had died after she had given it up for adoption, and Charlotte (or whoever) just never told her? I could accept that! Just as I could accept Brock telling Kay one afternoon, "Were you too drunk to remember, Mother? I caught onto what you were doing, and I stopped you from switching Jill's baby."

• Members

I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT if we found out Kay never, ever switched Jill's baby. Or she got confused and switched the baby but then didn't realize that she did switched it and actually switched them back!

• Members

This false spoiler is a good thing, lets all write Y&R, e-mail and snail-mail screaming that we will hate the show and cut it from our lives if they have the Snake, wind up on top again, as Kay's daughter.

If they want to bring on a daughter for Kay bring on Anna Stuart, many of us thought she could play an acceptable Jill if Jess Walton was leaving.

Archived