GH: Ethan is the son of......

• Members

Luke and Holly

Michael Logan confirms it in TV Guide. Mark Teschner also is talking about casting and how he'll be playing the son of two legendary characters. The actor originally read for the part of Dante, but he wasn't right and partly was because he's Australian, but they created the role of Ethan for him

<_<

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because we can't get enough of male actors who mumble incoherently?

NP is ok playing the horndog with Lulu and Maxie. I said "ok," not "Emmy-worthy."

I honestly don't know what his point on the show is, though. Was it to piss Brandon Barash off? Clearly Lulu-Johnny as a couple were not working, but given JMB's chronic fail with Scott Clifton, Bradford Anderson and Josh Duhon, one has to ask who's fault is that?

Was it to appease Tony Geary? TG's obviously got a pash for the boy.

Was it as a stand-by in case Tom Pelphrey wasn't available Dante couldn't be cast? Well, given that this is gonna be the Summer of Sonny's Spawn, I don't know how much longer Ethan will be needed. Everybody knows Guza will throw Michael and Dante at the chemistry-deficient Lulu. She's the new Carly, dontcha know!

• Members

I like NP, i wish he had a better story tho so he could be judged better.

I dont know if had anything to do with BB, because they are obviousy going forward with maxie/johnny.

IDK if GH cares to please TG anymore.

And they won toss Michael at Lulu, they are actually blood related, however Dante? You know it. I am assuming the fact that johnny & Olicia sleep together will be a factor too.

thats just stupid, so im sure they will.

Because you know... having him be older and when Luke was with Holly or sometime after he was with her but before he was with Laura woudl be logical.

I swear... i have a feeling that wont go away here, Bill Eckert (was that his name) will somehow factor into this tho... Maybe when we get a new HW who tries to fix this mess?

• Members

Doh! Forgot about that.

Still, that shreiking mini-harpy is SO alluring...

You think there will be a new HW?

Guza's going down -- but he's taking GH with him. IMHO.

Archived