GH: Ethan is the son of......

• Members

they really don't think that "fans" know the history of the show or it's characters! so now we have a Luke stand in while TG does his multiple vacations across the pond!! I used to be a big Luke fan back in the day, now the only scenes I don't FF through are the one's with Tracy!

hope this does not drive Lucky back to the drugs and I hope Lulu does not have sex with Ethan b4 they get the results!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK, total brain fart here, but I did not connect Ethan being Luke's to the end for Luthan until leevo64 spelled it out. :wacko: I just assumed the snarling that substitues for foreplay in Lulu's world would continue.

• Members

This whole thing was an obvious thrown-together FAIL from the start. He can't be from the original Luke/Holly pairing because he'd have to be older than Lucky, which he clearly is not. So then instead of at least leaving it kind of vague and "maybe something happened while they were on the run before they came back to PC" they actually had Lucky say on-screen yesterday that he had to be the same age as LuLu and thus Luke magically disappeared from PC to cheat on Laura when she was pregnant or when they were in love enough to be conceiving a child (I'm rusty on the time line for when LuLu was conceived/born.) At this point, I half-expect them to reveal that LuLu is really Laura and Stefan's child, nevermind that he didn't show up in PC until after she was born and sick. That way they can still do LuLu/Ethan but give Luke/AG the miscreant son he always wanted.

I'm not a Lucky/GV fan, really, but this is ridiculous. Shoulda just sent Lucky off to "find himself" after the quad mess and recast him to return "fresh and new" if they were so unhappy with his character.

So much fail. And so much why people just don't give a damn about this show anymore. If the writers don't, why should we?

• Members

This show gets worse and worse anymore. Guza just writes whatever the hell he wants. He needs to stop while he's ahead because GH is just gonna keep tanking and I'm gonna love watching it reach numbers GL didn't even reach (yet anyway).

• Members

This is pathetic. Seriously, now we're stuck with this awful character on the canvas for a very long time. At least if he turned out to be Holly's son with Robert or someone else, he probably wouldn't be around for long.

The actor who plays him is pretty awful. If they want this to go over they need to recast.

And I hope they determine if Ethan is older than Lulu.

• Members

I found Ethan slightly less annoying in the scenes with LuLu and Maxie -- away from all the Luke drama mess. But only slightly.

The more I think on it, the more I'm certain someone is truly out to get GH canceled. Maybe they figured the other two soaps have been excelling at mediocrity for so long and GH was the lone hold out of success in the line-up that would preclude them from dropping things altogether. Thus comes the directive to tank the show -- it's the only way I can explain pissing off multiple couples fans, character fans, and just-plain long-time GH fans pretty much all at once.

• Members

I find him as tragic as Bradford Anderson. They are both unappealing, but the only difference is, is that Bradford Anderson looks as if he showers on a regular basis.

• Members

At least Spinelli is incomprehensible pretty much because of the dialogue, not the delivery. <_<

And am I the only one who keeps reading that cut off thread title and making up her own ending? Ethan is the son of . . . a hamster, and his father smells of elderberries. :P

• Members

I thought it would be like one of SOD's misleading headlines. You know, like,

Vanessa Marcil's BACK!

(On TV's Without a Trace).

Here, it would be

Ethan is the son of... !

Holly."

Archived