GH: Ethan is the son of......

• Members

I'll settle for Spinelli being Jason and Sam's sidekick. He is not a leading man. He is not attractive and I never want to see him with his shirt off again.

Ethan is weird looking and he talks like he has marbles in his mouth. I can only imagine how fugly Dante will be.

I still do not think that Ethan will be Luke's on. How could Lulu break him in and have another romantic pairing fail? I see Dante next on her long list of romantic failures.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I couldnt agree more.

I think Brad Anderson is adorable, i wouldnt midn seeing him shirtless again. I also dont think NP is ugly. No, i dont wanna throw them down and have sex with them, but i am far from thinking they are ugly. I love that GH is casting guys that do not look like they are in a gym 22 hours a day. The men of GH look real, and i love it.

• Members

At this point, nothing Bob Guza does surprises me anymore. Ethan is Luke and Holly's son? Fine. Oh, what's that you say, Mr. Guza? Steve Hardy actually was a neo-Nazi who tried to create "the perfect race" in his secret lab at GH? Sweeps-tastic! :rolleyes:

Guest dc cubs

I have watched GH sporadically over the years but I'm not watching right now. However, I did see that Mala from SOW talked about this storyline in her blog today. I thought you might want to see her thoughts on the storyline.

Mala's SOW Blog

• Members

Luke's going to be happy that Ethan is his. Lucky's going to go mental.

I think Lulu's thrust into the Michael story is to have her hook up with Dante. She'll be Emily to Michael's Jason, the sisterly figure.

• Members

Hmm, I was hoping for Robert only because to me if everyone assumes A, then the natural dramatic conclusion is B. That said, I like the guy who plays Ethan and enjoy is chemistry with TG. The timeline doesn't work at all though with all the sorasing and recasting that has happened. GV looks to be about 10 years too old to be Lucky, JMB is too old to be Lulu, and I guess if GH is to be accurate that means NP is 10 years too young to be Ethan. Oh well, such is soaps.

Archived