Another World

• Members

I think Cecile's 1989 visit was her last good visit.  She entered via helicopter...traded barbs with Jamie, Stacy, Ada, Rachel, and Donna.  Had a semi nice reunion with Iris..while she and Vicky were sizing one another up.

Her 1993 visit was too short..and her 1995 to 1996 stints didn't work.

I do agree Cecile was wasted chasing after Cass.  

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

That first picture is stunning.
I do agree that the longish straightened hair looked the best and I liked the early 90s (I guess?) look that I think the second picture represents but by the latter half of the 90s that hairstyle looked almost fake and wig-like on her.
I don't know if the budget cuts meant lower quality of hair styling or if she did start to wear a wig but I remember being less enthused with the way she was styled in the last years.
Which on that note...

LOL
Her wardrobe by the end certainly felt a lot more ... relaxed and comfortable I guess. Almost closer to what I would picture Victoria W. herself wearing in real life. 

• Members

Wyndham seems to talk out of both sides of her mouth..as wasn't she bragging that NBC told her the only reason they kept AW on was HER, and that she thought up many, many storylines?  Anyway..good honest interview that she was pissed and someone rang Malone's beads!!!