Another World

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I had forgotten that, but yes!   Plus, I recall Nic has called Doug Watson a true gentleman a couple of times.   

But if Nic doesn't discuss George Reinholt and the atmosphere in the studio in 1975, I'm going to be disappointed.  Steve Frame and Robert Delany were best friends, and worked together at Frame Enterprises.  Nic probably had more scenes with Reinholt than even Jacquie Courtney.  So when Reinholt was fired, I'm confident Nic had opinions about it.   I just hope he shares those opinions, whatever they are.    

• Members

Looking for information about Nic Coster's memoir, I discovered his ex-wife's: The Odyssey and The Idiocy, Marriage to an Actor, A Memoir. She is extremely bitter about their relationship and he (under the pseudonym Richard Forest) is portrayed as horrible. 

So far there haven't been any mentions of Another World backstage or his costars. However there was a chapter about how Jacqueline Kennedy engaged him to teach JFK Jr to scuba dive. 

• Members

I know neither of these folks personally and it could very well be that he is horrible but I have been around long enough to know former romantic partners are very very rarely the best witness of someone's character. Breakups can warp people's perceptions of people and interpretation of events that until then were not problematic.
Take the gossip with a grain of salt, me says. Anybody who knows a divorced couple knows as much.

• Members

Absolutely. Everything is through the lens of how she has to fight him for alimony while he's making good money. And to be clear, the "horrible" behavior in the flashbacks of the marriage is generally selfishness and lack of consideration. 

Coster and his wife were in this Geritol commercial:

Edited by Xanthe