Another World

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

July 1980 News article

Another long anticipated story development will occur on "Another World." Mitch has learned that he fathered Rachel's expected baby, while Rachel's husband, Mac, is unaware that he couldn't have fathered the child because of drugs given him by his deceased wife, demented Janice. The situation takes a couple of surprising turns in the next few weeks, with mischievous Miranda, who's been eyeing Mac lasciviously, taking matters into her strong and determined hands.

• Members

Unfortunately, I think we have seen everything that is possibly out there from the early years.  What I still dont understand is why cant we see the later 80's or so on Hulu or any other network.  I thought by then, all of those episodes were captured and saved.  I am interested in the late 88/ 89 seasons.  There is a decent amount of episodes out on Youtube but not enough.  Does anyone know how I can get or see all the 88 season from June to December?

I am glad Bev was so open and honest about her feelings about acting in other countries and her experience.  I always heard AW was popular in Canada.  I wonder why?  Too bad a broadcasting  company in Canada did not buy the copyrights of the show so it could continue but of course that would not work since it would have to be filmed there.. 

I think Lindley and Dailey had very similiar characterists with their portrayal of Liz Matthews.  Lemay really did change Liz a lot.  Liz could not stand Jim Matthews children under  Lindley time but all of a sudden Aunt Liz under Daily loved her neices and nephew (by marriage btw).  I would love too see footage of Nancy Wickwires years as Liz Matthews.  Was she as evil as Audra Lindley's verison of Liz?

• Members

That was a well directed sequence. Sometimes those type of scenes can come off as clunky due to lack of time for rehearsal. Then that flash to the ball with something like 30 extras.

Oh for the days of decent budgets...

Edited by Paul Raven