Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Message added by Errol,

anotherworld_01_800x500.jpg

ANOTHER WORLD

  • May 4, 1964 - June 25, 1999 on NBC

Another World Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

  • Member
22 hours ago, Soaplovers said:

Cass/Nicole was on the few things that Depriest did right. She also did right with Felicia/Mitch, which caused great tension between Rachel/Felicia and Rachel/Mac. She also paired Sam/Amanda though loses points for making her pregnant so soon.. and she also did well with setting the groundwork for Jamie/Lisa/Vicky.

For some reason, she had trouble with the Mckinnons and Love's.. but seemed like she understood the Cory's and Felicia.

Jason came on at the end of Depriest's stint.. and she had Jason interacting with Mary (due to the actors being together on GH) while having him and Nicole in some creepy scenes before she left and the strike writers kind of dropped that.

I enjoyed the Cass/Nicole relationship and I resented the dismantling of it because it was so forced. Sandra Ferguson's arrival of Amanda was extremely well done. It's one of the better things dePriest and company did. I was very impressed on a rewatch with how quickly they integrated her into the show and how Ferguson fit right in. You're right about the baby especially as they had a similar baby story with Vicky/Jamie shortly after.

I will always beat the drum for Cheryl. I think she got shafted. I always enjoyed her as a character. Sally Spencer did Emmy caliber work, but that story was not necessary. Even so, they should have kept the character going. Spencer has so much potential.

  • Replies 15.2k
  • Views 4.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Paul Raven
    Paul Raven

    I won't go there.

  • A nice achievement to see the thread has reached 1,000 pages. I'm forever saddened that almost all of what was apparently AW's best is gone, never to be seen again, but I've been fascinated by AW ever

  • watson71
    watson71

    Speaking of Perry, the show missed a big plot point by not having Carl take revenge on Vicky for her part in Perry’s accidental death when he fell from the stable hayloft. Vicky was impersonating Mar

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.