OLTL: Disscussion for the week April 20

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

SFK, thanks for the clips. Why had Cassie gone crazy? Was Alex gaslighting her? That was still when Rauch was around, wasn't it?

I was never crazy about Cassie but looking back sometimes I'm surprised by how good Laura Koffman was.

EP looks like Grace Slick with the Morticia wig. Getting to see more of her, I really like her. She seems more down to earth, or common, than Robin's Dorian, which surprises me, because I'd always heard she was more aristocratic.

I'll always prefer Robin, but I do give Elaine, Laura, and Mia credit for rebuilding the Cramer family after they'd been so squandered in the 80s.

• Members

Quick history question on Rachel: What kind of drugs did she abuse and what sort of "problems" they keep taking about did she cause?

Lola is so sneaky, going off to tell Rachel about Cole faking his drug test with Markko's help.

• Members

She eventually became hooked on cocaine, vanished from Llanview, and was found turning tricks. I don't remember what problems she caused at the time, other than outing Nora's affair with RJ when the family went on Tad Martin's talk show. Did she sell drugs? I don't remember.

• Members

Sigh Dorian and Ray...I love them.

Todd and Tea seems to not only get the best one liners, but the hottest sex scenes. I would have loved it if a judge had walked in on them.

I now realize that my problem isn't with TS/Layla, but more with the character. As seen from today, Tika Sumpter is a very capable actress, just the character that I'm not too fond of.

Archived