OLTL: Disscussion for the week April 20

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure they must have something else for him. I hope.

I'm still disappointed about David. Why again did they make him Bo's son? Or go on that endless and anticlimactic Buchanan heir story which helped wreck his character?

Why did they have Todd smirking when Marty caught him with Tea? Isn't Marty supposed to be his great love? Is he hoping she was jealous?

Ugh, TSJ is awful. This stuff with Tea feels like filler, Todd is using her and nothing more. FL deserves better than this mess. It also makes Viki look dumber than usual.

• Members

Agreed 100%. She has it all whereas the other Rachels always lacked something.

She is sexy, gorgeous, a solid actress, likeable, strong, vulnerable..

Ellen Bethea was my favorite Rachel but she lacked a soapy, sexual spark. She gave off a real intelligence though.

That Mari Morrow chick was "Rachel the ditzy cokewhore". I hated that version of Rachel.

• Members

Oh, Georgie was great! Once Pam Long turned her from another one of Claire Labine's missteps into a serious whack-job. I hated that they had to kill her off, but, for me, the "Who Killed Georgie Phillips?" mystery was the best story featured on OLTL since the peak of the Paul Rauch era.

• Members

That was a perfect example of "You don't know what you've got until it's gone". JFP was loathed, and what she did to OLTL angered many of us online at the time.

And yet now, it's not looking so bad... to me, at least. Just my opinion. I would even take the Rappaports in a heartbeat over the Montezes and Morascos. (Putting on my flame-retardant suit now) LOL!

• Members

JFP's main flaw was 1) Friends of Jill and 2)Plot driven and she could care less about the show's history.. Nora was assassinated pretty much

I remember when Felicia Minei Behr called JFP's OLTL unwatchable.

I loved it more often than not.

I am not one of the whatshername haters either- the headwriter who wrote AMC...I semi enjoyed her plots, they were addictive

Archived