Y&R: Lily and Cane

• Members

Daniel Goddard post on his website that Lily and Cane will be getting married on May 15th and they're filming it right now so that's the big wedding MAB is talking about and also their a rumor that CK is thinking about leaving Y&R to go to ABC to play a young female doctor

like I said it's just a rumor

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh dear god in heaven...a MARRIAGE? I was hoping hoping hoping it was Kay-Murph.

CK can leave. She's on my list, I guess. But that is NOT going to happen. Not one intelligence person on the planet, for any money, would leave Y&R for another soap. It would be utter stupidity.

• Members

God, why would TPTB waste money and energy and time on a LAME wedding?!

If it IS true, they should have used that money to give Billy and Chloe a fabulous remote wedding. But I don't know how it could get much better after that one.

• Members

Of course she's vanilla, that's the only reason why Frons even entertained the idea in the first place, if the rumor is true (think Gia :rolleyes: ). I could see her paired with JC since Maxie is playing yo-yo with Spinelli and Johnny. It could work but the minute the couple is semi popular Frons will get a new pet and it's backburner land for CK.

Talk about de-aging! I guess those forseeable cries to put her with Jason will be kaput.

• Members

I don't get why this show keeps pimping Cane and Lily. DG is a pretty terrible actor, and CK isn't much better. Worse yet, they have absolutely no chemistry. She only works well in Winters family scenes, which with the recent uncasting news in that orbit, will mean fewer and fewer of those scenes. They're the show's biggest problem right now.

• Members

Can anyone honestly say they're surprised by this? It barely even warrants being in the spoiler forum. Cane and Lily were clearly the end game, and they're one of the most popular couples (though personally I'm not a huge fan) - OF COURSE they're going to have a big expensive wedding.

Archived