Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Members

AMEN. Icky as hell. Yuck!! All My Shadows! I am speechless over your love for Christian "Jules" (gags) LeBlanc.

He is 20% of the reason i cannot stand Y&R anymore (and another 40% is his motha and his brotha)

He is so not attractive to me. He can keep his ridiculously cut body too. No wonder why his face look like it does. He eats 400 calories a day.

This thread is too much. Poor Daytimefan probably left due to our collective horniness.

And my god, Mark LaMura's "bulge" looks like he stuck a 3 or 4 headed monster down there. Its scary. Its big but strange.

And none of those pictures really show Doug Davidson's "attribute".

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not me. Wouldn't touch him.

Ditto. He's not at all attractive to me and I've never found Michael Baldwin to be very appealing.

I'm glad everyone's having a good time in this thread & keeping it light. I think we needed at after all the dire soap news of last week.

• Members

AW had him shirtless almost every day. The sad thing was that he was hot for Sally (who was a bad girl at the time) but Sally only wanted Joey. Of course Joey was tied to Eileen who was the love of his life.

It was a great story. Morgan was Eileen's brother. They were raised by their aunt and uncle Paul & Rita. Rita was a prude of a woman who gave Paul a hard time. Paul became attracted to Joey's mother Rose (played wonderfully by Kathleen Widdoes) but she refused to have an affair with a married man even though she was attracted to Paul.

Joey meanwhile fell in love with Eileen who was the good girl and wouldn't sleep with him while the bad girl Sally was willing. Joey was played by Ray Liotta in his first role.

He and Gary Tomlin were shirtless all the time.

Gary Tomlin wasn't a drop dead gorgeous guy even then, but when he took his shirt off he was fit. His abs and pecs were spectacular. He was actually more fit than Liotta.

Around this time too Search For Tomorrow had Christopher Goutman as Marc D'Antoni and he was shirtless quite a bit too. He looked very good shirtless too.

On Jameson Parker he had played a shirtless hunk on Somerset too and then went to One Life To Live as bad boy Brad Vernon. He always looked good but really looked good on OLTL.

• Members

Well, you know... when it comes to Christian Leblanc... I LOVE his jazz hands, and I find him attractive, EXCEPT, he's TOO cut, TOO waxed, TOO tweezed, and looks gaunt in the face. When he was on ATWT in the early 80's, he looked much better... needs to let his body look less like a mannequin in Macy's window. I LOVED the pic of David Lago on the bed, but oh how I WISH he wouldn't wax his chest!! It's a crime, and I hope he's stopped it. Now... for a blast from the past, you all remember when Dennis Cole succeeded McCook as Lance Prentiss? He had a knockout smile... and not a bad body!

colen02.jpg

• Members

They count for something!

Now, I hated Dennis Cole's Lance...as a character, and I wasn't too found of the actor either.

But I never saw him like this.... I might have had a different opinion.

I found most of that whole long Lance-Lorie-Lucas-Leslie tale to be tedious. The sole exceptions: When Leslie had a fugue state/ran away/had amnesia/became a blonde pianist. And during that time, Lorie bonded with her son Brooks, so that when Leslie finally returned to town there was a MAJOR custody battle (that Lorie lost). That was amazing, because it was the first real unselfish thing Lorie ever did.

Then, there was the man Leslie met WHILE away (and who came back to GC with her and bought The Allegra (which had once been Pierre's or Roland's)-- made it into Jonas' -- which later became Gina's)

I guess I also really loved it when Vanessa plotted her own death and took a swan dive off Lorie's balcony, with planted evidence to make it look like Lorie did the murder.

But in all of that, I didn't like Dennis Cole. I remember Cole's Lance did not support Lorie through that murder trial (he blamed her for his mother's death). By then, Victor had come to town and was smitten with Lorie...so he arranged to take Prentiss Industries away from Lance...leaving him without a purpose in life. Stealing Prentiss back from Victor to give back to Lance was Lorie's ultimate exit story. But when Victor screwed with Lance, I cheered Victor on!

I did think Lance's brother Lucas, the sailor, looked fine without his top on.

• Members

Dennis Cole!! I floved him in reruns of Charlie's Angels, The Love Boat, and Fantasy Island! He was like the go-to guy for guest starring on TV shows in the late 70s. I remember he even guested on Three's Company playing a soap star who dated Terri as a publicity stunt. Love him, and I hope he gets himself together and gets back into acting full-time. He still looked great (not hunk status anymore, but still very pretty) a couple of years ago, but he's had some trouble since then. I wonder what he looks like now.

Oh wait. I found a mugshot.

*sigh*

Archived