AMC: Liza

• Members

I disagree with that. I think they should have asked her out of respect for the character, respect for the history of the show and respect for her fans. Oh wait, I forgot this is ABC, they couldn't care less about their actors, show history or fans. :lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I believe JHC's comments about Marcy Walker. For her to basically say "I understand how people feel; I'm a Marcy fan too" is actually a big deal coming from her. Good thing Pratt is in L.A. or he might have gone all Ryan/"I am that monster" on her.

And what would Marcy's Liza have done if she came back for a brief stint (which is all Marcy has said she would ever do)? Volunteered at Brooke's homeless shelter? Knitted some new clothes for Opal? Gushed about how cute Taylor and Brot are? Liza was already completely watered down when she left and part of that was because it's what Marcy requested!

• Members

It would seem so.... I mean who knows maybe Pratt is being truthful in it not being set in stone....

But Thorsten Kaye re-signed for a reason..... and perhaps it was because he'd get to work with a new sassy vixen.... Pratt has shown he clearly does not give a damn about the Zendall fanbase..... his agenda is clearly to break them up.

I am fine with that, but HATE HATE HATE that his alternative for Kendall is Ryan....

• Members

I agree. I didn't like the watered down version of Liza the last time we saw her. I'm glad they're revitalizing her and giving the character back her edge. However, I just feel that Jamie's Liza would be too much sexpot and not enough substance. That's not who Liza was. This is just my prediction. Hopefully she'll prove me wrong.

Archived