CBS cancels Guiding Light

• Members

So, JLH feels the show will come to an end. This tells me, I think, that she doesn't expect a "next life"...at least not in the form we've been expecting it.

What it also suggests to me is that Beth-Phillip, Otalia...they might all get happy endings.

For Reva-Josh, my personal intuition is a death bad profession of love as we fade to black. But maybe that's too bleak?

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I d predict Philip/Beth reconnection of some sort, Otalia coming to an understanding of some sort, and without doubt a reunion for Josh & Reva.

I would also love it if they wrote Marcy Rylan's pregnancy in. Lizzie & Bill :wub: ... or if Johnathen came fome for reva & Josh's rewedding and brought Lizzie's daughter back.

• Members

You know, despite the fact that the soap magazines have ceased to be very relevent, the cancellation really never hit me until I saw the SOW cover at the grocery store today. I rarely praise the magazines, but thank you SOW for a very nice GL cover. Now I expect all of the magazines to have at least one GL cover come September and a great tribute. Get on it!

Archived