Y&R: Who is more sexy?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im bored.

Ok let me know what you think different combinations this time. And based on Body ONLY not looks.

1. Adam or Daniel?

2. Lily or Colleen?

3. Phyllis or Karen?

4. Kevin or Devon?

5. Sharon or Ashley?

Here is my choices

Daniel nice and lean

Lily- Slender and willowy

Phyllis- because she is tall and thin

Devon- I think he would be sexy shirtless

Ashley- Great body for her age.

• Members

Aww, that's nice. Sylph is reliable for a little Iglesias worship.

Anyway, this time, there were some near shirtless women too :). Equal opportunity for all.

My rationale was actually not prurience (completely). Since this is a "who is sexiest" thread, I had it in mind to provide evidence. People who disagree with my choices should provide counter-evidence that their picks are sexier :).

Because, after all, beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, but is objectively measureable.

• Members

Ok I'll bite. And Mark H BETTER hook it up.

1. Adam or Daniel? Daniel yr-2008-07-10--21.jpg

2. Lily or Colleen? Lily

3. Phyllis or Karen? Phyllis

4. Kevin or Devon? Blech. Kevin I guess

5. Sharon or Ashley? Ashley

And now for the GOD.....er ex-God......of Y&R:

diamon69.jpg

• Members

Close one! Adam.

Lily? I haven't see Colleen's bod so much.

Phyllis, I guess? When Karen & Neil had that love scene, I was too distracted by what KSJ was packing. :lol:

Um, Kevin can model a mean scarf?

Very tough! Sharon has a body made for a bikini. Ashley has one made for high fashion. I have never seen anybody wear her wardrobe with such style.

Poor Kyle Lowder is holding up the shirtless fort all by his lonesome. I'm sure he'll be passing the baton to Bill Spencer Jr.

• Members

Ahhh...pressure. On a deadline, so this is a rush job. I couldn't have done it if it weren't for soaphunks.net (where these images are from).

Of the forced-choice pairwise comparisons, I'd pick Engen and Rikaart. But, if I were to rank, it would be #1 Engen, #2 Graziadei, #3 Rikaart, #4 Bryton. That said, this is a good example where body-only is not important. 'Cause I'd rank Rikaart close to the top overall, but that is because of his wicked personality.

I'll try to do the ladies later if I get time...but I'd encourage someone else to give it a stab.

guys.jpg

ETA: I realize the Graz picture is a bit lame...but it has nice elements...including Chris Carmack :)

• Members

My answers to the first:

Billy or cane? Cane (Billy is too pretty boy for me. Cane just has that animalistic vibe to him. he is all man to me.)

Sharon or Phyllis? Sharon

Lily or Colleen? Lily

kevin or daniel? Daniel

Chloe or Amber? Amber

Karen or Tyra - Karen

Archived