B&B/Y&R: Actor back on Bell show

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

NO WAY!

Keep Brooke and her golden palace AWAY from the fresh meat! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! And Taylor too for that matter.

Build a real, substantial friendship and relationship with Bill Jr. and Felicia Forrester. Lesli Kay badly needs a story. She's way too talented and pretty to be spouting out these 7-year old, temper tantrum lines about wanting her family back together.

• Members

There was no Bill Spencer Jr.

Karen was a latecomer to the Spencer family. If they're going to introduce him, why not bring Bill Sr back for a visit? Is the actor not available?

After what poor Heather Tom has been given, I'd be wary if I were Don, but he's probably just happy to have a job.

• Members

No, no, no. Taylor has to leave the show. No! Felicia...hmmmmm.

I happen to like Brooke's golden palace when it is not in reheated leftovers with Ridge or Nick. But I basically agree, because Brooke is the kiss of death to her male costars.

I am praying Jack returns to Melrose II. Then we need a new man in that age group.

That's the perplexing thing. You're right. There was NO Bill Jr. Maybe Bill Sr. WILL come back, who knows? It would be nice to see what kind of chemistry "Brad and Victoria" have on this show.

For me the opposite. LITERALLY.

Just yesterday, because B&B infuriates me so much, I promised some people who care about my sanity that I would take it off my DVR.

I have done this twice before. I got sucked back into B&B though, first when Betty White came, and then again when Heather Tom and Eileen Davidson came.

Now, I was ready to quit again...and her comes my Donny and Caroline Spencer to boot! (I don't care if it is really Karen/Faith...by the time Karen left, she had basically become Caroline).

So, B&B has earned a reprieve with me again. This is how Bradley Bell does it with me.

But just for the opportunity to see a bearded Diamont...

... who would have imagined yesterday, when we were talking about Brandon Beemer and Don Diamont as a ... couple ... well, that it could happen so soon :-).

• Members

Being put in a SL with Hunter Tylo is "the kiss of death" for any male actor, literally! :lol:

Don Diamont and Lesli Kay: that would be hot! :D

If Jack Wagner isn't leaving, I bet Bell reprises Bricky again, when Wagner arguably did his best work on the show with KKL!

I bet too that if Bridge breaks up, Karen comes back to town and announces she wants Ridge, but so does Taylor.

How would Stephanie choose between the two? :lol:

• Members

I think its great that they created a Bill Spencer Jr., Maybe there was a Bill Jr. out there somewhere who was never mentioned, like there was no Ann Douglas or Massimo Marone, but they came out of the woodworks. Good Luck to Don, I was hoping he would resurface in LA as Brad, but its all good though

• Members

:lol:

I still think he won't last long. Unlike Wagner, Diamont was never on a successful primetime show, and Wagner is definitely a bigger mainstream name than Diamont will ever be.

I expect to hear by August that he's dropped to recurring, either that, or he'll be on the backburner by then.

• Members

PLEASE let him be a man for Felicia. If he had showed up now, I'd be leary of him and Brooke because it seems like she and Ridge are teetering on one of their edges. But if it's not for a month, maybe Brooke won't go after him.

Archived