B&B/Y&R: Actor back on Bell show

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because by that time, Victoria was already being played by Amelia Heinle and shared many scenes with ED's Ashley. So it wasn't a stretch.

Me too. Color me excited. B&B is going back on my DVR for the first time in YEARS!

I haven't. You must point me in the way of a pic of bearded Don. I can't imagine I'll like him better with his face hidden by all that hair. Prove me wrong.

:o Perish the thought. They better keep my Don FAR away from Taylor. I'm not tuning back in to see that sh!t. Let him sizzle with Felicia........or Brooke.

Fabulous doesn't even cover it. I'm elated that Don so quickly found a new home. And people thought I was crazy for posting that Where should Don go now? thread. For shame. Glad to see he's landing on his feet. Can't WAIT to see what B&B does with him!

• Members

Don Diamont AND Joanna Johnson?!

OK, trynottogetexcited. Trynottogetexcited. You know Brad is going to mess this up. They'll be on 3 weeks before being hastily written off. And poor Lesli Kay won't get one minute's worth of airtime with DD. Junior will probs be a Bridge spoiler. <_<

Still, little squeee! And the thought of la Flannery and JJ in scenes together? Double squee!

See, it's moments like this that I wish I wrote B&B. Because the business storyline between the Spencers, Stephanie, Felicia, Thorne (and yes, Ridge and Brooke, I s'pose) basically writes itself. Stephanie molding Felicia into a fierce business negotiator... but also becoming friends with Karen, like she once did with Caroline. Not to mention that JJ also lifts Ronn Moss, if that's even possible. Not to mention the Bill Jr/Felicia chemistry test! Ok I'm going to stop now before I actually get invested again. :lol:

• Members

Well, Kyle Lowder and Brandon Beemer appear to be doing 70% of their scenes shirtless these days. I never knew LA in March could be so balmy.

DD could definitely show them who is Lion King around here. Board meeting by the pool? No problem. Dictation in the steam room? Fine.

OK, I'm going to stop now because, no joke, this is making me want to tune in. And I know Bradley Bell is going to f*ck this up! Must. Fight. Urge.

• Members

:lol: Oh, bellcurve. You were thinking it. More importantly, you know Brad is thinking it.

Honestly, I love me KKL but I wish you-know-what-rhymes-with-Smidge were off the show. They suffocate it.

Archived