Huge Scoop Ryan/Kendall

• Members

I'm surprised that people who don't like Zendall are happy about the spoiler. This is going to make Zach look like the injured party, and only further prod along his arrogant, unforgiving ways. Meanwhile, Kendall will just take up 5 days a week being angst-ridden.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't wait to see this! I agree with everyone else that Ryan & Kendall have more chemistry with each other than they every did with Greenlee & Zach. If this leads to TK finally leaving, I'll be even happier. :D :D :D

• Members

OK, before you guys get with those misty-colored memories of Rendall, may I remind you of how Rendall went down? It crashed and BURNED, baby. RyLee publically humiliated, harrassed, stalked and mocked Kendall every second, telling her what an awful person she was, how she made them sick, etc. Didn't Ryan choose his Green Butterfly in lieu of her, telling her that he would NEVER go back to Kendall EVER, leaving her a destroyed shell of herself? Um, yeah. The stuff romance is made of!

So, let's keep our eyes on the prize -- which is to pray that Mathieson gets some fancy contract from GMA and abandons what he calls "acting" definitively. Zach may be a scumbag but I honestly think the Whispering RageMonkey out-trumps even Zach's shitastic-ness. Just.

• Members

I don't even think this story is going to be about Kendall. She's nothing but a pawn between the big strong men. This is the role for most women on AMC now, and since Pratt has said how much he admires Guza, I can't put this only on Frons.

• Members

To be fair, I don't think the "Big Stwong Men and the Women Who Love Them" template is anything new on AMC.

McTavish was a leading proponent of this kind of storylining.

B&E didn't exactly stray from the formula.

This has been the way it is since Frons assumed control of ABCD and decided that the GH template could be exported to the other two soaps.

• Members

I know how polarizing Zendall is, but I thought their relationship when McTavish was headwriter was a relationship of give and take, where Kendall had a distinct personality, not just Zach's stupid wife. I also thought Krystal and Babe were fairly complex when McTavish was headwriter, even if both characters were detestable.

• Members

Well for me , he said sorry ( over 3 days stuck in the Mardi gras rubble ), she got to call him a" colossal ass " he got the line " How did i choose Greenlee over you ?" with honest astonishment in his voice when he was an amnesiac .

Then he pined for her for yrs and had to watch her happy with Zach .

To top it off he was the only one to pipe up about Kendall being kept out of the loop regarding Gabrielle and also to call Zach on his kissing Reese .

l loved Rendall , then I liked them , then I didn`t and now I love them again .

• Members

I've never liked or enjoyed Kendall with Ryan or Zach. I would like to see Kendall with someone new. I'm never going to watch or root for this Zach/Kendall/Ryan triangle from hell. Pratt is delusional with this retread story.

• Members

Can someone explain to me how grief sex works? LOL! I guess I just don't get it in this instance. I see how grief sex works with David/Krystal because they shared a child together, etc. But how can Kendall grieve over her best friend by having grief sex with her best friend's husband? I don't get it. That seems more of an act of betrayal than an act of healing.

Archived