Huge Scoop Ryan/Kendall

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think he hates the Zendall fanbase. This is just how Pratt writes. Name me one couple he writes well for? Bianca and Reese got an awful story, and very few moments as an actual couple. Angie and Jesse just don't get written for at all, and the only reason Rylee got all the happy stuff they got was because Pratt was setting up her exit and the fallout. He can't even tell the budding romance between Aidan and Annie well, because they will be having sex in Annie's room at Oak Haven next week.

Pratt wants to shock his audience. As a Zendall fan, been there, done that and I know how this story ends.

• Members

Me too ; since 2002 and Erica and Bianca were spewing vitriol at her . Ryan existed before 2004 and it was a Ryan who stood by her defending her against all comers .

Agreed . They have the best with each other imo , especially in terms of emotional scenes . They bring it out the best in each other imho . Cam tears up with her and Ryan appears more affable. Kendall is allowed to use her snark and tells him what she thinks of him but lovingly . . Plus they both bring the pretty with each other . Shallow but important on Daytime I feel .

• Members

Wow is Zendall the most tortured Supercouple in Daytime or what?

Appears that way...maybe John & Marlena on Days beat them out.

All I can say is WOW. Thank God I'm not a Zendall fan cuz I'd be rioting in the streets. It seems like these two just can't get a break....

• Members

Not what they were going for, IMO. What they're going for is Kendall sleeps with Ryan = Zach had a baby with her sister behind her back (with a pinch of he's making out with his other baby momma's wife). Therefore, I don't want her to regret it, no Aidan sex wah. I hope she answers Zach's why's and his complaining about that the same way he's handled the baby and kissing stuff. "Because I wanted too." "I'd do it again." "Do you listen to anything I say? I miss Ryan's arms around me and the way he whisper-shouts at me."

Of course I think Kendall's taste here is horrific. It's slutty, she's comforting him with her, yes uhm. It's Pratt, his frontburner women are made to be sluts or dumb sluts (Krystal, Amanda, Kendall) - more than usual - and his frontburner men are made to be assholes (David, JR, Zach, Ryan, Aidan for a time) - more than usual. It's offensive but it's AMC as long as Pratt is there.

• Members

That's why I asked....

I haven't watched AMC in like forever. The last time I watched AMC religiously was when Leo was on the canvas....

Anyways moving on I didn't see Zendall being created so I have no idea why they have such a huge fanbase. However it does have one (apparently) and from what I can tell from the random spoilers I read and summaries there is always something going on with the couple.

Hence why I was wondering if they were the most tortured couple in the show.

Someone else though reminded me about Tad/Dixie and I have to agree with that. Wasn't she killed by pancakes? Talk about torturing a fanbase...

• Members

Double concur, considering he has, like, NO chemistry with Rebecca. Sad, because when they hit the sheets when Greenlee first arrived in town, they were kinda hot. Now, not so much.

It is shallow, but it's true. And they definitely bring out the best in each other with the emotional stuff. I remember HATING it when Ryan suddenly chose Greenlee over Kendall in 2004 and broke her heart. Now that was a year for which Minshew should have earned an Emmy nom. Thorsten Kaye has sucked the life out of that poor girl.

:lol: It's SO true. They were a big part of the reason I stopped watching. That and what AMC did to Ms. Julia Barr. I can handle what they did with my Marcy, mainly because they at least scripted her an exit and gave her a proper final episode filled with flashbacks. My Brooke left without even a whimper. <_<

Back on topic, can't WAIT for the Rendall sex. When is it? Friday?

Archived