Huge Scoop Ryan/Kendall

• Members

Grief sex is what happens when a show is too lazy to build up a relationship between two characters. Instead, their devastation loosens their underclothes and off they go. I think the best description I can remember is when Eddie Drueding talked about John sleeping with Felicia on AW after he confided in her about a child who had died in Vietnam.

"Felicia comforted John, who broke down and cried, but apparently his remembrances served as foreplay because the experience gave him an enormous hard-on and he proceeded to make love to Felicia. "

What this also means, not that I'm surprised, is that Ryan views his relationship with Greenlee as worthless. She's barely even gone, and not only has he immediately forgive her best friend for running her off the road, but he's now sleeping with her and wants her back.

Yet, if Rebecca Budig decided to return, then Ryan would dump Kendall like yesterday's garbage and set a new record for slut/whore insults.

They're telling us not to be invested in any of the relationships of the main characters.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh it most definitely has. Not just here but other places. It wasn't to long ago that Zendall was the untouchables that people dared to say they didn't like them, made themselves instantly part of the minority. I just find it fascinating how the mighty have fallen, and that Zen has taken the road that most other couples do, despite the belief that they wouldn't.

I'm not saying I think they or their fans deserve it, nor do I think they're doomed forever, it's just more that the whole thing and the people who are still rooting for Zendall, seems to be the minority now.

Archived