Y&R/Big New Mystery Woman Spoiler!!!

• Members

''I don't look so good.'' ''I'm gonna take care of that.''

Yes, Victor was offering her plastic surgery!!! In the CDN show that will be shown on Monday in the States, the mystery woman had bandages that will soon be off! It almost guarantees that she must have beeen a former character!

That mystery woman might be Stacy Haiduk's Mary Jane but since we know she's had plastic surgery...

I bet that character was on the show before.

I still hope it's Sheila (she once had plastic surgery to look like Phyllis)... Or at least Mari Jo...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

We don't need Sheila. But I wouldn't mind seeing Sugar return to B&B played by Kimberlin Brown.

There is another thread on this, I hope it is Patty Williams and Amber's mom Tawny, previously played by Andrea Evans. Last time she was around she shot Jack.

• Members

I would love for it to be Patty Williams or even Mari Jo Mason. I like the theory of it being Emma Gibson as well. I dont know why Victor would be involved with Mari Jo Mason since she shot him, but you never know about Victor. I wish she could have been that younger Brooks sister, we need someone else from the original cast of characters on Y&R.

• Members

I'm still guessing Patty, but Mari Jo keeps coming up. The thing about Mari Jo is that she was an affluent woman who probably had been on a jet before (which Mystery Woman said she'd never been on). In fact, she was attached to that bizarre evil twin thing with Ashley and some guy that was married to Hunter Tylo - and I seem to remember them flying on a jet for their tropical adventure s/l.

Could be Emma for sure, but her beef couldn't be with Jack, cause everyone knows it was Gloria who was responsible. Plus, Emma has a son who's sick so would she really go undercover working for Victor just to go after Jack who is not culpable in the face cream disater?

Another loon who has not been mentioned was Tricia Dennison. She went crazy and framed Victor for rape, right? And killed Ryan. it's doubtful Victor would use her though given her history, but the same goes for Mari Jo and Sheila for that matter.

Patti makes a lot of sense to me. She hates Jack and went out a psycho but she never hurt the Newman's.

Archived