GL: Exciting new rumors!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why was it stopped?

I'm not sure why they'd make Doris a lesbian, I was hoping they might have her with Edmund, or back to Alan.

Throwing Grady over a cliff, fine by me. They should make it Murder on the Orient Express where everyone kills him so no one person gets the blame.

• Members

Ya know, I'm mixed about the Phillip/Grady stuff. Yes, I'm BEYOND thrilled that Grady will be done for, BUT I kinda liked having a fairly sane Phillip around. One who wouldn't, you know, kill someone. I hope it plays out more like an accidental death.

Besides, Phillip should know better. Roger reappeared at HIS wedding.

• Members

Then they'd better rethink that Ashlee spoiler. Such a wonderful idea right: tying the show's most annoying character to its main core family. This is NOT what we meant when we said we wanted more Bauers folks... [!@#$%^&*], who has Van Zandt slept with in the production room to be kept like this?!

(By the way, if you are from GL and you cannot detect the sarcasm in the above message, then let me spell it out for you: Ashlee must go NOW! As in leave the show and never return.)

• Members

If they could find a way to make Ashlee less annoying (was she this annoying before she lost weight and had the personality change?), but even then, the story is very cheesy. If they do this I hope they will at least give Rick plenty of airtime.

Archived