GL: Exciting new rumors!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See, now when I read up on GL's improvements and started tuning back in, I was under the impression that the toxic characters of Susan, Grady, and Ashlee were all shown the door the same time John Driscoll (who should have *stayed*) got his walking papers. Yet, I see the three of 'em are still around. Personally, I think they should just write off Susan and pretend she never returned. The Daisy/Susan I think of is Brittany Snow's version in '99-'01. The timeline of Susan's age is so whacked because of her de-aging while others around her (Lizzie, for one) have passed her up in age.

As someone who'd love to watch GL again on a regular basis if all the characters showcased were worth watching, here's my quick casting tips...

... Daisy/Grady/Ashlee all go bye-bye!!!

... Give up on Remy. Here's another character that's gone through too many changes. How many careers has he had? How many actors has played the role? And the current actor, pretty and muscular though he may be, is dead weight.

... With Remy goes his little female friend whose name I don't even know.

... Get rid of Mallet and Marina. I'm sorry but I have NEVER been invested in Mallet post-Harley-in-jail in 2005. And Marina has been lifeless to me since Mandy Bruno took over the role in 2004. They just DON'T HOLD MY INTEREST!

... Bring on a 'name' actor to play Alan-Michael Spaulding. Someone that has chemistry with Gina Tognoni's Dinah.

... Get rid of Jeffrey O'Neill. I've been wanting him gone since he arrived in 2003. Reunite Josh & Reva and give them a parental storyline or something that makes them work together.

... With Michelle coming back, bring back a senior member of the Bauer family to be the go-to matriarch for everyone. I don't care who, just somebody with history and played by someone who's a 'name' in the soap world.

That's all for now :)

Archived